Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Swear my Mother will NEVER grow OLD!!!


I love my mom's sprit. It is so vibrant and lively. She is almost 77 years old and acts like she is 21 years old. I swear she will never get old. EVER! 


I called her earlier but she didn't answer so I left a message. I called her back and I said "Ma, why didn't you answer the phone when I called you earlier?". Her response was "How is a person gonna answer the phone, if they ain't home?". SMH!! I busted out laughing.


She is a trip.org.

I said well where were you? Her response was: "I'm the mamma, You the Child, I don't have to answer to you". LMAO!!! I said Ma, for real where were you. She said "Don't be asking me my personal business". I'm telling you my mother is a trip. And she never would tell me where she was.

TOODAMNFUNNY.NET

What am I gonna do with her???? LOLOLOLOL
Love her unconditionally, that's what. 

I'll always love my momma, she's my favorite girl!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment