Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Office: I forgot how funny it was....

The TV show called The Office is really really funny. I haven't watched it in ages but I was talking to my coworker the other day about it and he was saying the new show was hilarious so I had to watch it. The first 4 minutes was pertaining to planking mostly and it was so damn funny.

I miss watching that show. Guess I'll have to go to Netflix and catch all the old ones I have missed. This lil video is showing one of the coworkers putting an end to other coworkers planking around the office.

LOLOLOLOL


2 comments:

  1. I've been watching The Office for years and I still love it. Some episodes are funnier than others but as a whole it's a great show.

    Dwight ending the planking was hilarious. I love that Meredith was in the men's bathroom planking by herself. LOL.

    I was worried The Office might get lame without Steve Carrell but this first episode was pretty darn good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I was cracking up watching this show. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete