Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hottest Plus Size Dresses


For my fellow Plus Sized Sistas out there, IGIGI is one of the Hottest Websites out there for Plus Size Dresses. I love, love, love their dresses. I own about 5 of em now and they don't come cheap. I try to catch a tid bit of a sale but most times my size is gone and all that's left are the smaller sizes. I love each and every dress I have purchased from them. I recently purchase a pair of leggings from them as well and they are also nice but my faves are the Dresses. They have so many different designs to choose from and always fit me like a glove. I know my size and I can always tell when a "Plus-Size" company isn't true to size once I try their clothes on. IGIGI was also Voted Best Plus Designer for 2011.

I hate companies who say they are Plus Sized but really aren't. (Forever 21) I can't fit my nostril into anything they sell. All I buy from Forever 21 are accessories, accessories, accessories.

I want this dress from IGIGI so bad but NOT in purple. It's $175.00 and worth every penny.

Either Red or Black would be awesome but I just can't afford it right now. :-(

I'm even contemplating getting my Wedding Dress from IGIGI for my Vow Renewal in October.
If you're looking for a Evening Gown, they have beautiful options.

These are a few of the ones I own:


 Other places I like to find plus sized dresses are: Macy'sKiyonna and Dillard's.

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I'll be checking out these sites for my bridal shower & rehearsal dinner dresses ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spouse and i ended up being really fulfilled Peter could finish up his researching while using the
    precious recommendations he received from your own blog.

    It's not at all simplistic to just choose to be offering steps that the rest might have been trying to sell.
    We really already know we have got the website owner
    to appreciate for this. Those illustrations you have made, the straightforward site navigation, the relationships you can help engender - it's many
    unbelievable, and it's facilitating our son and our family understand this concept is entertaining, and that's incredibly vital.
    Thank you for the whole lot!

    My blog Support Canalisation Pvc

    ReplyDelete