Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Makeup Lesson courtesy of LaBella Noir


This past Saturday I had scheduled to have a makeup lesson from non other than the sought after Makeup Artist named Alandria aka LaBella Noir. Her work is phenomenal. She had done my makeup for my 40th Birthday party and I loved it. She made sure my makeup stayed on point for pictures that were being taken that evening as well. She knows what I like and understands when I tell her what I'm interested in and what I'm not interested in so who else would I have to give me a lesson in Makeup.

None other than Alandria of LaBella Noir

BELOW: Pics of me & her at my 40th Birthday Party:




She explained to me so many different things about makeup and in a way that I could understand cause I'm not novice when it comes to this. Hell, I have makeup I have never even used since the date of purchase. LOL She helped me to understand how to use it, what not to use. What brands were good and what makeup I had that was no good and needed to be thrown away.

I followed her directions very carefully and I actually managed to learn how to do the famous smokey eye.
That is my favorite look in makeup. The smokey eye is one sexy piece of artistry on a woman's face. She did one eye for me explaining to me along the way how it was done and I did the other eye myself.

Can you tell which one she did and which one I did? I can. LMAO. Her's is better but for my 1st time, I think I did great.


She's a good coach/teacher and I highly recommend her if anyone else is out there looking to learn how to apply makeup and correctly. I cannot tell you the amount of makeup I see on the daily that is applied in a horrible way. Ugh! People really think they are cute with all the eyeshadow sitting on the top of their eyelid. Really? Not!

My makeup turned out beautifully. See....................
I felt beautiful. I received compliments all day long. And yes my makeup lasted ALL DAY LONG.


Well anyway, if you want to contact her, you can find her on Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautifuldae and on Twitter at: @alandriamua. Please tell her Raybozz referred you. 

Her website is: http://www.beautifuldaybridalmakeup.com
There you can see a portfolio of "some" of her work.


Til next time.....

4 comments:

  1. She is so dang talented and it surely didn't hurt that you gave her a fab face to work on. I love it Ms. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep tellin' people to not let Ray fool them! She started out with a gorgeous face so most of my work was ALREADY DONE. Too easy! But I'm glad she enjoyed her lesson! Thank you Big Sis for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete