Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Almond Coconut Hair Milk - by Au' Naturale by Mz Sixx


This stuff right here is da truuf! Once I run out of all my "other" hair products, I'm done cause Mz Sixx's products blow them out the water. I tried this stuff in my hair this morning and not only did it smell deeelicious but it moisturized my hair like crazy. I put this and the healthy hair elixir in my hair last night before I went to bed and slept with a shower cap on it and shampooed and rinsed it out this morning and my hair was shiiiiny and puurty. 

I can't wait to try the shampoo and conditioner. 




Description

Almond Coconut Hair Milk is a thick creamy styling creame that styles hair with ease and provides gentle hold for everyday styling. Provides shine to dry, dull hair.

•With Almond Butter 
•Provides hold and controls frizz 
•Great for ponytails

How to Use:

Pour a small amount into hand and apply to hair. For Naturally curly styles, shape hair as you apply. may be used as a daily moisturizer to keep hair healthy and conditioned. 


Contains no petroleum products, parabens, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, or wax 

You will receive an 4 oz bottle, labeled and sealed. As with all hair and skin care items, should irritation occur, discontinue use.


No comments:

Post a Comment