Tuesday, June 21, 2011

1+1 IS AN AMAZING LOVE SONG!!!!!


I have been having this song on repeat since yesterday and I pretty much know all the words now. This song is amazing. Hearing Beyonce sing it is nice but I Heard Q from 112 sing it yesterday and wow! This dude killed it. I love his rendition better than Beyonce's. You can hear her sing it on American Idol here:



She said it's her favorite song and it's mine too now. This song gives me chills.

This song was written by The Dream. He really did the damn thing with this song. You can listen to his demo version of the song here:
http://tknewz.blogspot.com/2011/05/listen-dream-sings-demo-to-beyonces-11.html


What really got me is Q's Version from 112. He sung the hell out of this song. I am in love with this song. You can listen to him sing it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment