Wednesday, February 22, 2012

#Natural Hair: My Own Personal Journey. Twist Out Success


Those who know me know that I have struggled and I mean struggled with wearing my natural hair out. I have been wearing weaves and wigs because I don't do "Fros" and I haven't been able to come up with a style that I like that didn't make me look like Alfalfa from The Rascals. Well no more, I found these products on sale on Facebook called Entwine and after using them. I am in love. It gives me the best twist outs ever. ever...ever.


I purchased the Raw Vegan Argan Oil, the Exotic Butter Creme, the Creme Jelle Styler and the Creme de la Mold. They were on sale for $10.00 each whereas regular price is $16.99 to $29.99. I will definitely be buying these products again and once I get rid of all my hair "stuff". This is all I will use to style my hair. 



If you would like to order some of their products, the website is: 


http://www.entwinecouture.com


They are on Facebook as well: 


https://www.facebook.com/entwinecouture





Now I can finally wear my natural hair out in public. Yeah!!! GO ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment