Monday, March 26, 2012

Nicki Minaj's New Single "Starships"

Those who know me well know I love me some Nicki Minaj. Although her recent performance had me giving her the side eye, I'm gonna over look that and still be a fan. This new song is cute. A nice techno type dance song. So much music now has that damn dubstep mess that my son likes to listen to in it though. Guess I'll eventually have to like it, huh?? NOT!

She really knows how to crossover and I love that. She's not just a rapper, she makes pop music, She sings hooks, She is a beast to say the least. Take a listen:




Those of you who don't know David Guetta, you're missing out on a treat. He has some banging songs out with various different artists. This is him with Nicki Minaj called: "Turn Me On" Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment