Wednesday, August 1, 2012

LeToya Luckett performing "Regret"


I posted this as a Draft and never finished it until now. I ran across this video on YouTube and just had to share it. It's of her performing a song called Regret, not sure who's CD it's on but I love it. LeToya Luckett is underated Well hell so are most of the women who came from Destiny's Child. Most are very talented (Not just Beyonce) But Beyonce is the bomb.com now don't get me wrong but this is a video of LeToya on stage performing with Tank and she commanded that stage. I love her performance and the way she strutted her skinny behind across that stage. Singing "you must regret the day that you left me". Enjoy!!!

Oh, if you don't have her CD, go get it. It is a classic and i listen to it all the time. A #1 Album to me.
http://www.amazon.com/Letoya/dp/B000G1ALRU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1343817341&sr=8-3&keywords=letoya+luckett

No comments:

Post a Comment