Friday, December 18, 2009

Thank God it's Friday!



Hello Everyone, It's Friday and I am so glad about it. I had a very eventful day yesterday. Went to my company holiday party at Maggiano's. We had a good time. Although my job is nutty is a fruitcake, I love it there. It's simple, laidback and alot of fun at times. It's not all stuffy like most corporate jobs. I've been there for going on 6 years now. Been there longer than I've been at any job...ever.




I was so pleased to have received a Holiday Bonus. That a was blessing in and of itself. Thank you Jesus for that blessing in my life. I am going to try my best not to spend it all. I plan to give my kids money for Christmas from it and that's about. I will spend some of it on whichever weight loss program I decide to join. I have also contemplated doing something that includes the meals that I eat like Nutrisystem or something. I don't know. I will figure out something by the end of the year. Would love to hear your suggestions. Til next time. Enjoy your weekend and Be Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment