Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fantasia is Beautiful and She's Still here!!!!

This post is about my girl Fantasia Barrino. I love me some Tasia. Anybody who knows me, knows that.

People made fun of her because she couldn't read. People talk about her and this alleged affair with the married man. People say she needs to keep her shoes on while she's performing. People say "why does she scream and yell all the time". People say what people say and that's fine. We are all entitled to our opinions.

When I see Fantasia and listen to her sing...I hear the voice of an angel. I hear the gift that God has bestowed upon her. I feel the anointing that was placed in her life. I feel the spirit that she has inside of her. I feel the emotion that she puts into each and every song she sings.

She had a show in Baltimore this past Sunday and I was unable to go and see her. It really upset me. I really wanted to go. This video shows her peforming "I'm Still Here" from  The Color Purple which she was in on Broadway. It brought me to tears and it did the same to her. This girl puts all that she is into a song and I love her for that. I don't care what nobody says bout my Tasia.

Fantasia is beautiful and I Thank God that she's still here!

No comments:

Post a Comment