Friday, May 11, 2012

**I LOST 8.6 POUNDS IN 3 DAYS**

It's the end of my 3 Day Cleanse with Shakeology and I lost a whopping 8.6 pounds. Wow! I am super excited and proud of myself. I got on that scale this morning not knowing what number to expect. I knew I had lost weight because I could feel it. I could feel the change in my body already. I could feel the change in my energy level already. I felt more focused and energized. I went 3 days without one hiccup in my plan. My rings were loosening on my fingers and I had a little more pep in my step. I DID IT!!! SUCCESS!!!


I had a big supporter in Alfreda who was my BeachBody Coach through this. So kind and helpful and patient. Her website is: http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/alfdallas21
You can also email her at: alfdallas21@beachbodycoach.com. Tell her Raycal referred you. 
If you do the 3 day cleanse, let me know how you liked it. I LOVED IT!!! 


I highly recommend this: Don't delay, Order your Shakes from Alfreda today. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment