Monday, May 21, 2012

2012 Billboard Music Awards Perfomances

In case you missed the Billboard Music Awards like I did here are the performances of Chris Brown, Usher and Nelly Furtado. I knew it was coming on but I just didn't want to watch it and all i wanted to see was the performances and I figured i could watch those online so here they are:

Watch Chris Brown perform "Turn Up The Music"
Usher performs "Scream"


I enjoyed this performance. I mean he's no Chris Brown but he's still got it. Love him.




Nelly Furtado performs "Big Hoops (Bigger The Better)"



I really enjoyed this song because it has a hip hop beat to it. I was jamming.



The Whitney Houston Tribute - Live at 2012 Billboard Music Awards




I need them to do this thing right once and for all and let Brandy sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment