Monday, January 24, 2011

My Favorite Green Tea can be no more....


My Favorite Green Tea of all time is some crap. It has 61 grams of sugar in it. 61 grams??? The sugar content equals that of 4 slices of Cherry Pie. Cherry Pie? Really?? I am so distraught. I really loved this damn drink. And it tastes so refreshing and good for you but it's not. And I mean it's really not. The article said instead to drink Honest Tea Green Dragon Tea which has 16 grams of sugar. 

I am really pissy about this. For real. Why? Because I could have eat 4 slices of pie instead of drinking what I thought to be something good for me, which I obviously see now is not. UGH! I hate food manufacturers. Are they trying to kill us? I mean I think they are. They want us all dead and/or sick. I really got be a reading food label whore. I  mean and be real serious about it because here I am thinking I'm doing something good and I might as well be sitting down engorging on a whole damn Cherry Pie like some greedy yuck mouth monster. 

I mean who would have ever thought a damn bottle of green tea would equal that of a damn Cherry Pie?Okay, I'm done. 

1 comment:

  1. Knowledge is power. When we know better, we do better and now you know. But I totally understand how you feel.

    ReplyDelete