Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tank - Now or Never (Review of his new CD)

TANK, TANK, TANK!!!! 


This man has really outdone himself with his newest CD entitled Now or Never. This CD is sexy as hell. I listened to it last night while I was going to sleep and he put me out. You hear me. Tank knocked me out with his music. I think he got me pregnant last night cause this music is sexy, erotic and just down right orgasmic.

Song after song has a really nice beat. It's what people like to call grown folk  music. One of my favorite songs was the 1st song released off the CD called "Emergency". I heard this for the 1st time of Steve Harvey's radio show and i was in love after the 1st time I heard it. I have to say this and this is really hard for me to even admit but Tank is giving my baby Tyrese a run for his money vocal wise. This mans voice is amaaaazing. I already know Tyrese could get it but Tank, oh yeah if he sang, he could get it too. TMI! Yeah I know but I'm just saying. That voice will make your panties fall off. LOLOLOL




The 2nd song I heard off his CD is called "Celebration" featuring the rapper Drake. Yep you guessed it, Sexy. I love it! This song you could probably 2 Step to just like Sex Machine which has a banging beat too. I don't know who helped produced this CD but they did the damn thing. This is baby making music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIBz4RdxiLc

Then he has a song with Chris Brown called "Foreplay". Take a listen. HOT! HOT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIetCD1Q9N8

Okay there is another song called "Scream" on his new CD that I love too. His falsetto makes you wanna go into your falsetto..lol Get it Tank.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y06WbUGVPrE

This is a dedication song called "You Mean that Much". The piano on this song is simple but lovely.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18NGtNdwfAI

"Can I" is a song that you make hot passionate love to. Yes! Yes! Yes! LOL Tank is so underrated!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB48nq-q2Jo

Then he re-did the classic song "I can't make you love me". O.M.G! This song will make you cry. The vocals on this...wow. I would love to sing this with him. I freaking love this song. Watch him perform it live. I don't know when he is going on tour but I will be there....front and center.

Gives me chills.

That voice, That voice, That voice...That sexy ass voice. Tank you got me. I thought I loved you on your last CD "Sex, Love & Pain" with Maybe I Deserve and My Body and Please Don't Go and My Heart but you have outdone yourself this time. I am hooked, line and sinker.

One more song "Amazing" is beautiful.

The chorus says: Amazing, incredible, Outstanding, that's what you are 
Mind blowing, your beauty is showing Amazing, that's what you are 

To say Tank is underrated is a understatement, but he is. Underrated to the 10th power. I am in Love.
Purchase his CD so you can fall in love to. It's definitely worth it. It's $8.99 at Amazon.com. $7.99 for the digital download. Go get it! You won't be dissappointed.

I went to bed listening to Tank, I woke up listening to Tank and I'm still listening to Tank right now.
http://www.myspace.com/therealtank

No comments:

Post a Comment