Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Random pics I found online that I like....

afro-art-chick:Distinctive Images Photography(via blkgirlsrock)a-isfor-alex:blackmarketbitches:gettingkinky:happy Father’s day!*my kind of family <3(via mssjones)kurlykinkykeekeers:Hey earrings that look like that!! This doll is BAD!!! Barbie who??? LOLLook at barbie- Im’ma have to add this to my barbie photo collection:-Kittyhttp://ilovemylocs.blogspot.com/2010/09/im-barbie-girl-in-barbie-world.htmllefashionjunkie:meshesubsists:a-isfor-alex:Up against my brown skin…blunaturalmikey:Lovin’ it!ohmyitsbree:gorgeous.Marsha from Floetrykurlykinkykeekeers:usaynappylikeitsabadthing:@kurlykinkykeekeers is this what you look like now? =DLMAOOOOOO YES!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! The perfect pic!!(via sweetcreams)(via hi-imcurrentlyobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment