Monday, January 3, 2011

My New Year Hair Do!


Hello All! I went to North Carolina for vacation and I got my hair done by Best Friend. Decided to get all black this time for the New Year. I'm wearing mostly black, grey and brown until I lose weight so I figured I'd get my hair to match. LOL Hope you like it. My husband really does. I like the fact that I just wet it and apply a few products and keep it moving in the mornings.

I need to start buying my hair online though because in the beauty supply stores it is waaay overpriced.
This hair was $39.99 a pack. The hair I wanted was $80 a pack but I just couldn't see spending that much even though the weave was Free. LOL I found the $80 weave online for $40 after the fact so that's how I will be purchasing my hair from now on. I don't know how long this will last because once the hair starts to tangle and itch me like crazy, it has to go. I will try to keep it in for at least a month though. So we'll see.
I have the Mac Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj Lipstick but I covered with a slightly darker Pink LipGloss because the Nicki Minaj pink is too too pink. It'll make you look like a damn clown if you just wear that alone. You either have to put it on lightly or wear something on top to bring it down a bit but I like it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment