Saturday, January 2, 2010

I need something to do....


Here I am on a Saturday night...sitting in the bed with nothing to do. I need more of a social life. I'm tired, bored with my life. Nothing to do or always doing the same old thing is played out.

Hubby is going to "PARTY", not....all they do is sit around talk and drink and eat. I can do that at home. I still haven't decided completely what I'm going to do to lose weight and it's already January. I am leaning towards Weight Watchers and not sure about exercise program. I know I can't do anything high impact.

I was thinking about joining a gym, then I wanted to do some type of Yoga. I don't know what the hell to do but I know that I cannot lose weight unless I get up and do something.

Feeling a bit down and depressed this evening. Wanna drown my sorrows in food. HMPH!

No comments:

Post a Comment