Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today is NOT a good day.


Boy oh Boy did my day start off terrible and it just kept going in a downward spiral all damn day long. When I have bad days, my eatings gets all off kilter. I ate a Poptart for Breakfast with a bottle of water. I had some tangerines for a snack, some ritz crackers and a small bag of Doritos. Odd right? Yeah I know.

Then for lunch I had some Noodles and I'm about to eat more Tangerines. The thing I have noticed about the Tangerines is that they help keep me regular. (if you know what i mean) and that's a good thing. I broke down and had a soda today and I know I shouldn't have but when I get in this type of mood, soda is like a drug that helps to calm me down. Makes no sense I know but it does.

I just want to go home and get in the bed and stay there for the rest of the day. I woke up this morning and something was hanging from my car, had to call my husband back home to get me and drop my car off at the shop and take me to work. UGH!!!

Then I get to work and there is a whole 'nother thing going on here that sets me off. I just had a really bad day. But I'm not gonna let it get the best of me. Although I did drink a soda and had a bag of Doritos. I'm gonna leave it at that. Nothing else bad to eat for the rest of the day. Feeling a lil down and depressed today. Hope it gets better soon. Til next time..................

1 comment:

  1. You are not alone as we all have those types of days. It seems like nothing goes right and it gets worse and you just want to go to bed and wake up to a new day.

    ReplyDelete