Sunday, January 10, 2010

Spending the Weekend at my Sisters


Hello All,

I'm spending the weekend at my sisters house and I haven't had time to really post. Sorry!
But I am having a good weekend. Getting away from the house is good for all of us sometimes.

I miss my husband though. I have one of my kids with me but the other son is at home with his dad. Haven't really been dieting at all since I've been here. Coming to my sister's house especially when my mom is here it's almost impossible to diet. I'll get back on track tomorrow though.

Not gonna beat myself up about it. I have noticed a difference in my face and neck in pictures though and I do not like it. Hope you all are having a good Sunday. Stay Warm cause it's freezing outside. I went to Hardee's this morning to get me a Cinnamon & Raisin Biscuit. I love those things but there are no Hardee's in our area so I only get to eat them when I go home to NC or visit my sister in Stafford, VA cause she has one right down the street. Yummy!!!

Last night we had Shrimp and Crab Melts that my sister made. My mom also made Spaghetti. She gets mad if you don't eat what she cooks so I had some of that too. I was stuffed last night.

This morning my mom cooked Salmon, Grits, Sausage and Eggs for Breakfast. There is no loss of food around here that's for sure. LOL I will try to hit you guys up later on this evening. I have to go make CD's for my sister. Til next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment